Recognising its historic foundation, the school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the Church at parish and diocesan level.
The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith, and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupils.
Our aims are to…..
- Be happy and have fun!
- Have an understanding of the world in which our children live and to develop and practice a Christian Ethos with everyone feeling welcomed and valued.
- Provide a stable, safe and caring environment for all our children.
- Educate the whole child by offering a broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum.
- Enable children to become imaginative, independent, self-motivated learners with enquiring minds.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers in supporting children’s learning.
- Retain and develop links with our community, locally and globally, and to have understanding, respect and tolerance for the people and the world in which we live.
- Work with and nurture new and existing partnerships.