Our schools provide a milk scheme that is available to all of our pupils. School milk is free for under-5s, and for over-5s it is available at a subsidised* price.
Each child that registers with Cool Milk will receive a 189ml portion of semi-skimmed milk every day, delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom.
How to register
If your child is under five:
- Register online at coolmilk.com or complete a registration form available from the school office
- Register by a Tuesday at 5pm for your child’s free milk to start the following week
- Free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request four weeks before their birthday – if you wish your child to continue to receive school milk, simply make a payment
If your child is five or older:
- Register and pay online at coolmilk.com
- Alternatively, fill in a registration form available from the school office – once Cool Milk has processed your form, you will receive a payment request
- You can pay Cool Milk either online or over the phone in half-termly, termly or annual instalments.
- Please pay by a Tuesday at 5pm for your child’s milk to start the following week
If you have any questions regarding school milk please visit www.coolmilk.com or contact Cool Milk directly on 0844 854 2913.
* Milk for under-5s is provided free of charge, fully funded by the Department of Health. Milk for over-5s is subsidised by the Rural Payments Agency and the E.U.